++++ PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE INFORMATION BELOW ++++
We are going to leave on the 18th of February ready to find out why Prague is the perfect destination for everyone.
Prague has a wonderful combination of Baroque, Gothic and Romanesque buildings. The Old Town (Stare Mesto) is a magnificent labyrinth of small streets, ideal for getting easily lost and found in. Moreover you cannot miss the opportunity to take a picture of the famous Astronomical Clock or of Charles Bridge with 30 saints’ statues all over it.
Have a go discovering all the special treats that the city is offering. Let’s sample some of the typical national food and do not forget to buy some precious souvenirs!
Prague is the prime spot for eating, drinking and going out with reasonably priced options.
Czech beer is perfect, nothing to say.There are plenty of different drinks to taste. That’s the reason why you should enjoy our Pub crawl and our Boat Party – having a good time meeting new people in the fantastic atmosphere of Prague.
So… do not be late and book your seat now! 😉
Here’s the link: goo.gl/22ORmR
These are the cities and the approx. times of departure as well as the early bird prices:
– 18.02.16 | 16:15 h | Amsterdam Central Station (129 EUR)
– 18.02.16 | 20:00 h | Brussel Gare du Nord (129 EUR)
– 18/19.02.16 | 23:00 – 02:00 h | Frankfurt Hbf (109 EUR)
– 18.02.16 | 22:45 h | Köln/Cologne Hbf (109 EUR)
– 18.02.16 | 22:00 – 00:00 h | Mannheim Hbf (109 EUR)
– 19.02.16 | 04:30 h | Nuremberg Hbf (109 EUR)
– 18/19.02.16 | 22:00 – 01:00 h | Stuttgart Zuffenhausen ZOB (109 EUR)
– 18.02.16 | 17:30 h| Utrecht Central Station (129 EUR)
The departure times are subjected to change and are only an orientation! The final departure times will be sent at least 3 days before the start of the trip by e-mail.
The price for the trip includes:
– Bus transfer to and from destination with bus drivers and a friendly team member of pm2am – Student Trips;
– Two night-stay in a cozy Hostel with rooms of 6-8 beds. Each unit has its private bathroom;
– Two continental breakfast
– Bed linen, city tax and all obligated costs;
– Unlimited use of sauna and indoor swimming pool;
– Guided tour of the Castle and the city of approximately 2,5h;
– Free map and sightseeing information of Prague;
– Free postcard of Prague.
The price does NOT include:
– Your own lunch and dinner;
– Extra cost for partying such as pubcrawl (15euro) and boat party (15euro).
18th of February – THURSDAY
– Departures will take place in the evening from your city.
19th of February – FRIDAY
– Arrival in Prague in the morning
– Snacks package for the morning
– Guided tour of the Prague Castle and city (duration: 2,5h)
– Freetime for everybody to regain your energy 🙂
– Check in at the hostel
– Pubcrawl, including free drinks and clubbing experience (extra cost: 15,- €)
20th of February – SATURDAY
– Sleep in, it’s your holiday 😉
– Open breakfast buffet
– Freetime for everybody to discover the city of Prague. Ask our team members for inside tips and follow the recommendations in our brochure.
– Boat party including after party (extra cost: 15,- €)
21st of February – SUNDAY
– Open breakfast buffet
– Check-out at the hostel and departure from Prague after breakfast
– Arriving in your home towns in the afternoon/evening/night (depending on your departure city)
In case you are experiencing any problems during your booking or have questions regarding your confirmation please contact us directly via:
We are looking forward to meet you and welcome you on board. It’s going to be a great adventure! 😀
Spread the word and share this event with your friends!
LIKE US: pm2am – Student Trips
Your pm2am – Student Trips Team